If I were not Satan

I will tell you story. Fantasy and philosophical with one that looks at the stars not with the eyes but with the heart. Rock and roll and with superpowers, science fiction and religion. Where I can’t understand and you can. A short story. A story a little bit like that.

Melancholic Satan watches the mirror. He can’t conquer anything beyond the mirror. Ambition moves the universe but not always in the right direction. The solution to all this is in the hands of a post-human who have the answer.



IF YOU LIKE IT

YOU'D SUPPORT ME WITH A SMALL DONATION



IT'S EVEN CHEAPER THAN CORWFUNDING PROJECT, 

BAD NETFLIX EPISODE AND E-COMIC


Support us





















THANK YOU. This space exists thanks the readers as you. I would to maintain an excellent quality level so I need time and tools. Everybody could support as he wants, it will be great! Broadcast by word of mouth or by social network (Twitter and Facebook link below). The best supporters could make a donation by Paypall (see the Paypall link).

You should continue to follow me without support me.




Continue...  Momentgram












A story a little bit like that

Melancholic Satan watches the mirror. He can’t conquer anything beyond the mirror.

Ambition moves the universe but not always in the right direction.

Satan is like Pete Best. Expelled from the star-system because too much handsome.

What a beautiful starry sky but this is a detail.

The love that moves the sun and the other stars 
My thoughts are children of this eternal infinity 
And being shipwrecked is sweet to me in this sea.

I am your Lord. Satan. Can I sit next to you? 
Get out of the light!












No comments:

Post a Comment

anonymous and without registration comments