They are them Others are others part 1

Everything you see here is the result of one man. Photos, videos, special effects, animations, stories and characters. Even in videos and photos where more characters appear, he's always me. I know it's hard to believe even in the video sequence “Skull vs the mirror”. It is always one single actor-director thanks with a hard planning, technical and creative work. Sorry for this gloting but I would make visible an invisible work. Now let introducing you the new Dystopic family story.

The existence of our planet is endangered by a space monolith on a collision course with our planet. At the moment the authorities doesn’t know who is to blame. Let's move on to more interesting news. Super Hero has reached one billion followers thanks to his selfies. ElectronX is seeing himself fat and ugly but He doesn’t mind because he sees very well. In other way Skull is worried because he doesn’t know himself, they remind him that he is an asshole. Surprise ending! Find out who is at fault about the monolith ...







IF YOU LIKE IT

YOU'D SUPPORT ME WITH A SMALL DONATION

IT'S EVEN CHEAPER THAN CORWFUNDING PROJECT, 
BAD NETFLIX EPISODE AND E-COMIC

Support us
















THANK YOU. This space exists thanks the readers as you. I would to maintain an excellent quality level so I need time and tools. Everybody could support as he wants, it will be great! Broadcast by word of mouth or by social network (Twitter and Facebook link below). The best supporters could make a donation by Paypall (see the Paypall link).

You should continue to follow me without support me.




“ It’s nice to be cool but It’s better to be Me . “

“ Like every morning he wake up so he watch the mirror and he saws himself very ugly. In one hour he look ugly. “

“ Are you seeing yourself fat and ugly? Don’t worry! You see perfectly. “

“ The mirror should reflect on before reflect. “
“ How should I reflect? “
“ If you want reflect one as me you need 3 mirror. “
“ So we’ll are 4 asshole. “

“ It’s so difficult watch himself and be the target of own disappointment. Accept. Improve. Love.Yourself.“

“I understood what you want to tell me! You want to tell me about the confusion inside you. You must be clear! You must make me understand! Otherwise what’s the point? “

“ Who am I? “
“ You are an asshole. “
“ Yes it’s true. Now I remember.“

“TV told this so It must be true. “
“ Internet told this so It must be true. “
Internet “ The reality is wrong. “




No comments:

Post a Comment

anonymous and without registration comments