Understanding Schrödinger

A cadaveric teenager isn't able to assemble a fan. He will ask for father's help who will build a box of Schrödinger. Things don't get better. The Schrödinger box is a quantum machine that if it remains closed the cat is both dead and alive. If open it create two parallel universes. One with the dead cat and one with the live cat. The teenager is lost in the absurd and he'll make the right choice. The absurd one.



IF YOU LIKE IT

YOU'D SUPPORT ME WITH A SMALL DONATION

IT'S EVEN CHEAPER THAN CORWFUNDING PROJECT, 
BAD NETFLIX EPISODE AND E-COMIC

Support us
















For all the fans here the youtube video with the skull crazy progression.






THANK YOU. This space exists thanks the readers as you. I would to maintain an excellent quality level so I need time and tools. Everybody could support as he wants, it will be great! Broadcast by word of mouth or by social network (Twitter and Facebook link below). The best supporters could make a donation by Paypall (see the Paypall link).

You should continue to follow me without support me.


Continue... If I were not Satan




The entire system would express this by having in it the living and dead cat mixed or smeared out in equal parts. 
Mixed smeared states? What fuck you are telling me?

If I open the Schrödinger box I create two paralle universes. Imagine if I destroy it.

Choose what you believe. Do what you think. Believe what you do. Think what you have choosen. In the face of the unknown and the ABSURD the discernment will waver. What will you believe?

Choose what to believe. Believe in what you choose. Choose the absurd the absurd already believes in you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

anonymous and without registration comments