Risk act I

The usual old neverending story. This story happens in a glance. This story happens in the wrong place and at the wrong time. Somebody devotes to the masturbation, other to mental, another to mental masturbation. Everyone lost in his own experiences and his own genius, running and cursing in the dark author of the unwritten book on his madness. The usual old neverending story, chasing oneself to end up to fuck oneself. What if this was not the case this time?

Animated graphic novel in three acts. I force the animations and special effects. I hope that you appreciate my effort and that I give you a top surreal and emotional experience. 

ENJOY.






IF YOU LIKE IT

YOU'D SUPPORT ME WITH A SMALL DONATION

IT'S EVEN CHEAPER THAN CORWFUNDING PROJECT, 
BAD NETFLIX EPISODE AND E-COMIC

Support us
















THANK YOU. This space exists thanks the readers as you. I would to maintain an excellent quality level so I need time and tools. Everybody could support as he wants, it will be great! Broadcast by word of mouth or by social network (Twitter and Facebook link below). The best supporters could make a donation by Paypall (see the Paypall link).

You should continue to follow me without support me.


“ This story happens in a glance. This story happens in the wrong place and at the wrong time. “
“ Somebody devotes to the masturbation, others to mental… me to mental masturbation. “
“ Great man great problem. Small man? “
“ Finally I see myself with all my sins in high definition. “

continue... Risk act II (coming soon 19th March)



No comments:

Post a Comment

anonymous and without registration comments