A little story about the horizon

 My new experimet. A little story about the Horizon Utopia and the Human being


Here the virtual reality video



Here the standard video



Once upon a time, in a land  far far away

The horizon.

The horizon had a daughter Utopia Utopia the most beautiful of the sisters She was like her father Horizon When man took a step towards Utopia Utopia took a step back Then man took two steps forward And the utopia took two steps back. What is Utopia purpose?

The Utopia purpose is walking.


Utopia had a twin sister With the same in appearance but profoundly different in the depths of her soul.

Dystopia.

Dystopia was on the opposite side of the horizon.

What is dystopia purpose? Nobody knows.


The man began to scream.

"I want to change the world"

"I want to change the world"

"I want to change the world"

Dystopia wasn't the only sister. Resignation the youngest of the sisters was always there to the left of Utopia.

She questioned the man. Why do you want change the world? They have already changed the world. It used to be round, now it's flat. Everyone wants to change the world and they forget to change their underwear.

The unconcerned man continued to go on.

"I want to change the world"

"I want to change the world"

"I want to change the world"

Resignation was gazing at the fourth sister standing before her. Truth. The firstborn of Horizon and the wisest of the sisters said to the man:

Because you don't love.

"I want to change the world." Because you don't love.

"I want a better world" Because you don't love.

"I want a world my way" Because you don't love.

"I want the world" Because you don't love.

"I don't want to change myself I want to change the world " Because you don't love.


Like a bolt from the blue Distopia took a step towards the man. The man took a step back. Then Dystopia took two steps towards the man. And the man stepped back two.

So, Dystopia jumped forward. The man turned back and He began to run.

Run run run.

What is dystopia purpose?

Run run run.


And the story began.

We are what we do to change who we are


Here my page with all my 360 video Dystopic Commedy Virtual Reality

Here my Youtube playlist with 360 video Dystomic comedy in virtual reality

Here my Youtube playlist with video in standard format Playlist video in Overcapture

Here my animated comic Dystopic Comedy animated comic



YOU'D SUPPORT ME WITH A SMALL DONATION



IT'S EVEN CHEAPER THAN CORWFUNDING PROJECT, 

BAD NETFLIX EPISODE AND E-COMIC


Support us



THANK YOU. This space exists thanks the readers as you. I would to maintain an excellent quality level so I need time and tools. Everybody could support as he wants, it will be great! Broadcast by word of mouth or by social network (Twitter and Facebook link below). The best supporters could make a donation by Paypall (see the Paypall link).

You should continue to follow me without support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

anonymous and without registration comments